Get Ready! Get Set! Get Pledging!
This year’s Big Red Run has a very special promotion!
The top 6 pledge getters, 16 years of age and under, will have an amazing opportunity!
They will be picked up in a limo and taken to lunch at Shoeless Joes with one of Canada’s premier freestyle skiers and Milton’s own, Travis Gerrits!
What does it include:
- limo pickup at school with Travis Gerrits
- lunch with Travis at Shoeless Joe’s in Milton.
So, what do you have to do to participate? Well, first make sure you register for your event. You can register online on the registration page on the website. Once you have register you will have the ability to send your friends and family to the pledging page on the website where they can pledge you for your event.
- This promotion is based on the amount of money pledged toward an individual participant ages 16 years and under.
- The participant must be registered in an event for the Big Red Run (Kid’s “Not So Tough” Mudder, 5k Trail Walk, 5k Fun Run or 10k Fun Run)
- The pledge amounts will be calculated as of midnight on Saturday October 1st 2016.
This promotion is sponsored by: